The official link
Thank you for joining the tour.
We had about 33 guests.
You can take the GPS log of the tour (in GPX/KMZ format).
(You can see the log of KMZ format by Google Earth.)
[What you need]
Maybe some ID card that shows you are surely you.
(Because we need to identify you in reservation list.)
(1) Meeting time and place
Please come well before these places(1-a)(1-b).
(1-a) 9:30(Tsukuba Sta.)
Under the walking brdrige, just at a north side of Q't building.
I will be there and sweep you all there.
(Do not go to the bus terminal!)
(1-b) 9:40(Conference Site)
Please wait for the bus at the main entrance side (not at the park side).
(2) 10:00-10:20 U-Tsukuba: Super Computer at CCS
We visit the super computer room at the Center for Computational Science.
(3) 10:25-11:40 Visiting three laboratories
We split you into three groups and make rotation.
Each visit should be around 20 minutes.
- Computer Vision and Image Media Laboratory (CCS_room-C)
- Computational Intelligence and Multimedia Laboratory (CCS_room-A)
- Computer Vision Laboratory (3E205)
(4) 11:40-12:00 Visiting Artificial Intelligent Laboratory at CCR building
We also look through the building of Center for Cybernics Research.
(5) 12:00-13:00 Lunch at CCS workshop room
We prepare lunchboxes there.
(6) 13:00-13:30 Moving from U-Tsukuba to AIST
(7) 13:30-15:00 Vising at AIST
At AIST, again we will form three groups.
- ITRI / Intelligent Systems Research Institute
- ISRI / Information Technology Research Institute
- CFSR / Center for Service Research
(8) 15:00-15:30 Science Square at AIST
(9) 15:30-16:00 Return
We will stop by Tsukuba Center and Conference Site (epocal).
See you very soon!