I received a bachelor's degree of engineering from Department of Information Science, Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University in March 1991.
I received a master's degree of engineering from Department of Information Science, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University in March 1993.
Received a doctor's degree of Engineering from Department of Information Science, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University in July 1999.
Assistant professor at Graduate School of Engineering (Informatics), Kyoto University from April 1996 till March 1998.
Assistant professor at Center for Information and Multimedia Studies, Kyoto University since April 1998.
Visiting Scientist at A.I. Laboratory in Massachusetts Institute of Technology from May 2001 to March 2002.
Assistant professor at Academic Center for Computing and Multimedia Studies, Kyoto University since April 2002.
IPSJ Member (No.199111997)
IEICE Member (No. 0021334)
IEEE member (No.41244848)
IEEE Computer Society member
A member of editing board of IPSJ CVIM journal(2002/07-)
A deputy member of steering committee of IEICE MVE Technical Group Meeting(2002/07-)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research : Encouragement of Young Scientists (B), Activity Recognition in A Large Field Based on Causal Assosiation of Data Obtained at Multiple Observation Stations (Project Leader)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research : Scientific Research (A)(2), Smart Classroom (Co-Researcher)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research : Priority Areas Research (A)(1), A Research for Sophisticated Education of Media Study and Information Literacy in Higher Education (Co-Researcher)
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research : Scientific Research (A)(2), A Research for Environment Recognition Involving Robot Body Property (Co-Researcher)
- Best Paper Award for Young Researchers of the 43th National Convention of IPSJ, 1991.
- Engineering Education Award of Japanese Society for Engineering Education, 2000.
- Model Based Vision
- Coorperative Distributed Vision
- Lecture Archiving and Distance Learning
- Visual Surveillance
- Human Interface to Virtual Reality
The latest and complete lists are obtained in the following links.
Sort by Date: http://www.kameda-lab.org/research/publication/index-e.html
Sort by Type: http://www.kameda-lab.org/research/publication/index_class-e.html